Monday, October 20, 2008

AMQP, Exchanges, and Routing Thread on rabbitmq-discuss

For those of you who have been following my various ramblings on AMQP, specifically on the whole Exchange-Routing semantics (which overflowed into Ben Hood's blog), on Ben and Alexis' request I've started a thread over on rabbitmq-discuss to try to hash things out in a more direct format rather than duelling bloggers. If you think you have something to add, or just want to watch things unfold, I recommend you take a gander over there.

And if nobody takes me up on it, I'll just assume that I've won and the new AMQP spec will have everything I want in it, including a gift certificate to Millie's Cookies. And beer.

Disclaimer: I don't actually use RabbitMQ, my kind hosts just thought it would be as good a place as any for a public MOM-protocol-routing-semantics smackdown.
blog comments powered by Disqus