Thursday, July 30, 2009

You can has tweets

Now that my tenure at Big Bank B is drawing to a close (more of which anon when I actually have interesting technical bits to discuss), I've joined up with the global hivemind of 160-character inanity that is Twitter.

Although there have been completely unfounded rumors that I've been on Twitter for quite some time, allow me to reassure my devoted audience that these are completely incorrect. Nothing to see there, move along now...

You can find me tweeting as @kirkwy. (why such a strange handle? because every single other short permutation of my name was taken, and a short name gives massive advantage in tweet-for-retweet optimization). And if anybody knows Monty's handle, send it over so that I can stalk him in Twitter as well as the rest of the internet.

blog comments powered by Disqus